An error occurred while validating hresult visual studio megadating com

It looks like somebody had pasted code that had been “fixed” up by Outlook, or word, and broken a comment.Fixing this, resolved both the app compilation, and the setup validation error.In this segment we touch on new failures in a familiar area and introduce some new issues. In particular, we discuss JSON object deserialization, managing unexpected HTTP events, and updating Live Tiles. I can give that a try locally to see if it solves the problem.Or: how to solve the setup project message “ERROR: An error occurred while validating.Doing some searching I stumbled across a couple of posts that hinted on removing the project output from the setup, and trying again.This stopped the errors on the setup application, but not the actual application itself. Checking into the app.config file, I stumbled across the cause.

an error occurred while validating hresult visual studio-70an error occurred while validating hresult visual studio-87

When I tried to refresh the dependencies I got a nasty error message.

The call stack below shows one example of this failure, where an invalid sequence of characters was read while deserializing an object.

Stack Trace (generated): SP IP Function 000000F0BAEECE20 00007FF82E489BC4 Newtonsoft_Json_ni!

When it came time to build a new set of solutions I stumbled across a weird validation error.

This error popped up on the setup applications for several new programs.

An error occurred while validating hresult visual studio